I have a soft spot. OK, I have a few. But, one is for my little sisters, Young P31Wives. They remind me of myself, struggling, learning, loving, and moving. Moving toward a magnificent loving God who is going to rock their worlds with more awesomeness than they have ever known.
We have all been there. That spot where the world is wide open to our discoveries, and wide open to sin. Choose Jesus, sisters! Don’t travel the well used worldly road, follow your older sisters to the Master’s feet. You will never be sorry.
Every Monday, I share something that inspires me on Pinterest. Something that keeps me looking towards the Father. Something that makes me stop and think about the Father’s love and all the blessings in my life, and I like to share them with you. Today, I am sharing a collection of pins from Pinterest that remind me of you, Young P31Wives. As Titus 2 women, we must encourage our sisters in Christ to live a life full of God’s love and beauty and give them hope to living a Proverbs 31 life. Here is my Top 10 list of Pinterest pins for the Young P31Wife:
1. Don’t worry or spend any more time thinking about that boy who broke your heart. He made room for the man God choose for you. Be ready.(1 Corinthians 13: 4-8)
2. Say “yes” to Jesus every time. It makes saying no to sin easy. Trust me. (Luke 10: 41-42)
3. Read it. Memorize it. Live it. Don’t just take it out when you are in trouble. No excuses. (2 Timothy 3; 16-17)
4. Ever made a mistake? Me too. He is there for you. Ask for forgiveness. Accept it. Move on. (Psalm 71: 20-21)
5. Just let it go. And then walk away from it. There is no sense dragging it around with you. It doesn’t matter what it is; it’s different for all of us. (Matthew 6: 25-27)
6. You are free to make great choices. Make them. (Philippians 4: 8)
7. You are beautiful. You were made in His image. He is beautiful. So are you. Don’t forget that. (Proverbs 31:30)
8. This is key.Comparison robs you of joy. What God has planned for you and the man of your life is infinitely better. (Romans 12:2)
9. There are little toes and little feet who are depending on you to make the right choices. Choose Godly, every time. They are depending on it. (Matthew 7: 13-14)
10. Be equally yoked. Let me say that again. Be equally yoked. You will want his godly guidance over your home, his prayers over you, and his prayers over your babies. Be equally yoked. (1 Corinthians 15:33, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
“She gets up while it is still night;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her female servants.” Proverbs 31:15
Photo Credit for all images can be found here.